Header Ads

Fly Away, You Gothic Birds

"Hush the silence! Fly away you gothic birds ... I have bitten my rotten spell and all I remember ... fly away, I now consider them an illusion ... You are no more than the fog of desires, the more I seek you, the more you obliterate the Shawky of you and my dominant utopia is not just I fool you enough, you cover me when darkness is enough, and let people make fun of me, because when I bring you, you prove that you are mirage, I have stuffed my brains so far that nowhere else can I find a place , Go away, I went, because I have cursed for a very long time.

The beggar in the moonlight was saying such words while standing up and amazed. I wondered how the beggar in the breach would speak this beautiful tone. Out of curiosity, I approached him and asked him:

"Sir, how are you and what do you yearn for?"

He strangely stared at me and said:

"Go, because what you hear is not my word, but my companion!"

On the sound of what I had heard, my curiosity was poisoned by some dark fear and I could not keep his mantra at that late hour of the night. I almost ran away and heard a bleak cry of laughter that led to fear of my invasion and a faster pace.

The next day, I woke up in the small town of Warah, where I came for winter holidays. You are still strangely filled with old man. Even after breakfast, I went out to find it again in clear sunlight. I looked at every corner and street in the small town but to no avail. Warah was a small town, where all the people knew each other. So I went directly to my uncle and asked:

"Uncle, do you know the old man in the English-speaking rags at that hour when the moon is full?"

He laughed at her and said:

"Dear, yes, this poor beggar has come to our city for several years ... We do not know who he is or what his name is but people call him" Mandihio. "He usually sits near the gate of this town and there is no use for you to search That he talks about anything that saves himself "

I thanked him and moved towards the gate. When I arrived there, a family of five entered the city beside the river that flowed nearby, I saw him sitting. I approached him but the closing distance did not distract him. " I sat at a distance because the fear had not yet sunk on him. I intended to talk but I can not get an idea, how? So after long hours of patience, I cried out loud. 'O' heard the sky, for the water that I long for the flows under my feet 'that tries to subtle provoke him but he was unaffected as he was a great stone near me. Time was passing and I heard the same breath constantly. I tried again and whispered loudly enough to hear me. "Who should have me?" "Earth O" sky? Nothing happened where my whisper was sucked into the fog of the air.I waited and I do not know why? When the sun was about to run out of fuel, I sensed a change in tone and tone. Now he says, "Hush Hush!" He shakes his hands as if some birds fly away. His tone grew dangerous and the carburetor filled his face.After a few moments or so, his puff stopped and so did his hands.The sun was about to fall, The arrival of the gothic owner.
I could not sleep that night. I wondered why the old man replied to me in the first meeting of me and those or what he was saying "crisp, silence!" The puzzle was now deeply rooted and I could not find an idea! I, but started sitting next to him, will retire when the sun is tired. After all my sessions, I noticed something strange about him. He counted the people who came in and out of the city, and when there was none, he counted the gravel he always had in his lap.

A week passed, then another, but for me, I was still at the same point of strangeness when I was in my first encounter. Although people have told me many things about it. Some said, He is enchanting and some have called him a saint. Some considered him a wealthy businessman who suffered a heavy blow and was portrayed by some as a true lover who was betrayed. But I knew these speculations were just rumors. I was patient enough and it was my time to leave soon but I could not help my intelligence.

One day I was sitting next to him so much that I noticed he was not complaining all day. Neither the people nor the stones were counted in his bosom. It was a strange silence in itself. When the sun grew pale and weak, I was amazed by the fear and moved his lips without audible pronunciation. I had to go after two days, so I adored myself and decided to stay for a few more moments. When the sun finally set, his words began to be heard and I could hear him saying, "Come, because I do not hate you, at least"

The moon rose in its night shift, and the sun was finally removed. The old man in the rags walked through the city like a Victorian. He went to the same place where I first encountered him. Follow him. After a long time, he raised his voice and said:

"Come home, O" Dove grief. Drink of my ecstasy water. O "the eagle of misery, full of wine of consciousness, feeding on my flesh Come here, come here for you may bring back hunger."

He sat elegantly on a nearby rock. The fear of my first night intensified but the curious Shawky managed to give me a boost of courage to stand up to me and hear him say a little more. Yet it was truly prophetic. He did not look at me all the time. But at one moment, when the moon was full, I was struck by a thunderstorm, but I froze in a cold breeze soon enough to hold on to me. Then he took it back as if he had seen only a mass of mud.

No comments